Stay competitive with every single print.
Quick Tech Summary
Print speeds (up to) 1002 IPM¹
Maximum print width of 17″
Image quality from 240-600 DPI
Improve your customer service and loyalty by sending more appealing, readable statements and other communications. Produce charts, graphs and pictures that are hard to ignore. Cross-sell products or services cost-effectively while you reinforce your brand. Six models in our InfoPrint® 4000 line-up offer expanded functionality, including highlight color, MICR and direct mail applications. Meeting demanding production deadlines just got easier.
- Print Quality Enhancement for sharper, clear text and images with 240/300 dpi or 480/600 dpi resolution
- Upgrade options including simplex to duplex and increases in speed
- Advanced Function Presentation™ (AFP™) architecture for more flexible operations
- Heavyweight paper support to for direct mailers and commercial printers operations
- Noise level and power consumption reduction
- Standard TrueType and OpenType font support
- Advanced Function Common Control Unit™ (AFCCU™), featuring our RISC technology with a 64-bit processor
- Date Sheet
- Download data sheet >
Exact speed varies depending on printer settings, document complexity, system configuration, software application, system environment, driver and printer state.
Printer images may depict the installation of additional feature(s) which are offered at additional charge(s). Please contact your InfoPrint or reseller’s sales representative for more information.
The InfoPrint 4000 product line is only available used, including refurbished with warranty. Please contact your local InfoPrint Solutions Company representative or Solutions Partner for local availability.