Productive. Reliable. Sustainable.
Quick Tech Summary
Print speeds (up to) 1440 IPM¹
Maximum print width of 19.0″ (482 mm)
Industry-leading 600-DPI image quality
The InfoPrint® 4100 Advanced Function Printing System is a next-generation digital publishing and transactional production output solution. This continuous forms printer can produce the high image and text quality traditionally available only from cutsheet solutions and can print on a wide range of paper. In addition, the InfoPrint 4100 provides one of the highest speeds currently available for electrophotographic printers and allows users to produce more output with fewer devices and less operator time.
- New! New InfoPrint toner further improves print quality and media flexibility at ultra high speeds
- New! Extended support for pinless operation
- New! Enhanced Productivity Tracker Version 2.1
- New! Increase in production throughput with new sensors and other engine improvements
- High speed at up to 330 linear ft/100.6 m per minute (1,440 2-up duplex letter impressions or 1,354 2-up A4 duplex impressions)¹
- Industry-leading 600 dpi image quality, suitable for all applications, from TransPromo to publications and direct mail
- MICR toner printing supported at ultra high speeds
- InfoPrint POWER controller incorporates superb functionality and performance such as parallel multi-RIP processing and color emulation
- Extra-wide format (19.5″ paper width, up to 19″ print width) for true 3-up pages
- Support for a wide range of media
- Data Sheet
- Download data sheet >
- Additional Information
- InfoPrint Next-Generation Monochrome Solutions Help Businesses Control Costs >
Exact speed varies depending on printer settings, document complexity, system configuration, software application, system environment, driver and printer state.
Please contact your local InfoPrint Solutions Company representative or Solutions Partner for local availability.