High-speed, high quality performance.
Quick Tech Summary
Choice of models with print speeds ranging from 209.9 feet/minute (64 meters/minute)¹ up to 419.8 feet/minute (128 meters/minute)¹
Maximum print width of 19.96″ (507 mm)
Supports AFP™, PostScript®, or PDF for applications flexibility
Innovative piezo-electric inkjet technology for high reliability
2 bits per/spot, and multiple drop sizes for enhanced print quality
The InfoPrint® 5000 was specifically designed for transactional printers, service bureaus, direct mailers and book printers. The built-in AFP color management architecture provides accurate, consistent, and device-independent color rendering. Get power and scalability with a cluster-based printer controller that can handle parallel AFP, or Adobe® PostScript RIPS. Using IBM’s POWER5™ technology, and IBM blade technology, you can deliver high-speed printing to meet just about every customer need.
- A family of continuous forms, full-color printers with a choice of models with speeds ranging from 209.9 feet/minute (64 meters/minute)¹ or 916 full-color letter-size impressions/minute in 2-up tandem duplex mode (862 A4 impressions/minute)¹ to 419.8 feet/minute (128 meters/minute)¹ or 1,832 full-color letter-size impressions/minute (1,724 impressions/minute A4)¹ in 2-up tandem mode using a 20.4″ (520 mm) web with maximum print width of 19.96″ (507 mm).
- Choice of water-based pigment and dye inks to meet different application demands
- Enhanced growth and customer satisfaction with relevant 1:1 marketing on the statement
- Reduces the use of pre-printed forms and inserts
- Accurate, consistent, and device-independent color-rendering, in addition to the error recovery, auditability, and security/control benefits of AFP
- Compatible with InfoPrint ProcessDirector and InfoPrint Manager
- Data Sheet
- Download data sheet >
- Additional Information
- InfoPrint Extends Leadership In High-Speed Production Color >
Exact speed varies depending on printer settings, document complexity, system configuration, software application, system environment, driver and printer state.
Please contact your local InfoPrint Solutions Company representative or Solutions Partner for local availability.